Friday, February 08, 2008

FOR RANSOM
So I saw this lonely 12 pack of Dr Pepper Berries and Cream at the grocery store today. I was thinking that it would make a good housewarming gift for some dear old friends in March when they move back to the warmth of Utah. THEN I remembered a post I saw awhile back on Erica's blog: http://www.brenayfamily.blogspot.com/
SOOOO, I decided I would put this 12 pack (yes, all twelve are there-see pic 2) up for ransom and really see how desperate those ladies really are. I don't really understand all this hype about this special blend of DP guess I might have to try a can.
Now I realize this isn't "diet" but doesn't that just mean this particular blend is oh so much better? I think it's worth the extra calories...right ladies?




1 comments:

candice said...

Holy Cow! You are cracking me up right now!!! I actually have never tried the "Sugar Packed" variety but I will be pleased as punch to knock a few back with you. If you dive in without me, please DO TELL how it is. You might not want to do it...you may become as addicted as we are and be Oh so sad when you can't get a fix any more. :(

You are HALARIOUS!!!! This post is a classic!